Thursday, January 7, 2010






Part 1
What is "Pay it Forward"
Pay it forward is the start of a... lets say long chainletter of care and dedication.It began with a little boy who wanted to slowly change the world. Even with his young age he belived and got started. One day that same young boy got his life tooken away from him just because he wanted to help the world be a better place.So in his remembarnce people around the world are starting to "pay it forward". Everyone can relate to this story in there own way. I know i can. Everyone has a friend who was bullied and hurt or Maybe even some Family problems? So in his remembarancei think we should all pitch in and try to make things better. Hey, we owe it to the kid.

Part 2
What was your Pay It Forward act of kindness?
My random act of Kindness was volunteering to babysit my brothers
and two of my cousins while my family went out on new years eve.




Why did you choose this activity?
Because i enjoy spending time with little kids and my family needed
a babysitter a.s.a.p.

Who did you help?
I helped my two anties and my mom and dad.

What did you do?
Babysitting for family.

When did you do you act of kindness?
New years eve.



PART 3
How did your act of kindness go?
My random act of kindess actually went
pretty well even though the children wern't on there best behavior.

What Happened?
They played for a while and then at a point got tired so brushed their
teeth and went to bed.

How did you feel?
I felt really tired out but good (:

How did the people or people react?
Crazy- Yelling Screaming.(Children)

Did you ask the person or people to "Pay It Forward"?
No, i had not.

If you did not ask the person to "Pay It Forward" how come?
Because the Children were to young to understand.
PART 4

Why is the idea of "Pay it Forward" important?
So we can help people that need the help.

Has your act of kindness made a difference?
Not really ):

No comments:

Post a Comment